From:
Sandy Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:29:01 -0500
hi all..

Jacci's ferrets are safely here..  we're going to be able to reunite 3
of them with Jacci in the near future and the other kids are available
for good homes..  though Riley went on today to his home..  he's already
found the teddy bear and dumped the trash for his new owner..  who's
other ferret Slinky never has done any of those things..

The little biter Wallace is a fear biter..  she bites because she can
and doesn't see the benefit yet to being nice to humans..  my last two
fear biters went on to their new home today too..  Vivian & Winifred they
deserve joy and love in their new home and I'm sure they'll get it..  all
i do with fear biters is sit with them and hold them and give them
ferretone and treats..  and talk softly with them..  holding them with
one finger under their chins so they can't bite..  quiet and calm works
wonders..  Wallace will get over it.. :) and then she'll be ready for a
home too..

Sandy & The Adams Family Ferrets
Ferret Waystation & Hospice of Oklahoma