From:
J Gordon Bengtson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 08:34:49 -0400
We had a massive weather event yesterday. Tons of rain, thunder and
grankalasion. All this very much upset Mukluk. He came to the cage door
begging for my attention. Was not ususal TLC he was asking for but he
was notably upset. The only thing I could figure out was he had become
aware of all the weather going on outside and he was in fear. Have seen
this in other ferrets time to time. A ferret will come to me when they
know there is a problem they cannog deal with. Jeep did this just
before he passed, I could not help him. This time Mukluk was happy
to be just carried around a bit. He seemed to get over it ok.

I have no idea how Mukluk came to know what the weather was like
outside other then the massive rain hitting the roof. Maybe that
massive oak tree that flew sideways thru the living room and the line
of busses and trucks that ripped off the kitchen area was a hint. The
airplane crashing into the toilet didn't seem to bother him any.

_12-2Addy CEO