From:
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 02:49:11 -0400
Hello my friends.  I have some sad news and some happy news to share.
First, one of my girlfriends is now up here with me.  i know, i know,
i have a lot of girlfriends, but this one was my long distance special
girlfriend.  her name is Shiloh and she was auntie Pat's little girl.  i
met auntie Pat at Ferrets 2000 in Toronto and she kept tellin' me that
Shiloh loved me.  So we became long distance lovers.

Anyway, Shiloh is up here with me and playing and dancing and having a
ball.  her brother Amadeus is with her and she is so happy to be with
him too.  Shiloh wanted me to tell her momma that she loves her and not
to worry about her.  she says that i, Harley will care for her until
it's time for you to be with her again.

We also lost Joey on Thursday.  Joey was in a terrific foster home with
his brother Tigger and sister Jewel.  Joey's foster mom loved him a lot
and gave him a life of happiness.  Joey and his cage-mates had been in
3 homes before Jennifer came into their lives.  Joey had been battling
Insulinoma for more than a year and auntie Jen took great care of him.

Joey wants me to tell his mom (he calls her that, he never saw her as a
foster mom) that he loves her with all his heart.  he says that he knows
it was hard for you to let him go but that you did the right thing and he
is no longer hurting.  he wanted me to tell her that he is sitting in her
mom's lap and she is taking care of him.  He also wanted me to say that
he's eating so many raisins and they can't hurt him anymore.  he says
he'll save his mommie some and watch over her forever.

Last week, our big boy Sorin got loose!  He had curled up in some laundry
by the patio door and was accidentally put on the porch with the laundry.
Not to worry, he was found moments later frolicking in the next-door
neighbor's front garden......

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>