From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:58:29 -0800
The Easter FerreTykes have been out for weeks now but wanted to wait
until March to post the Easter ones. I sell them on my FaceBook and you
can see them there. I have been making them for almost 20 years now.

If you don't have a FB page, you can't see them. Email me and I will
send you the photos of them. There are non-Easter, as well as others
(ferret riding a train. large boxes, lavender box with ferret angel can
be used as an urn, picuture frame, etc.). New stuff is added all the
time and custom orders are possible.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=719911193&aid=264348#!/photo.php?fbid=10150099443671194&set=a.486551201193.264348.719911193&theater

There are lots of chocolate-sable Easter Ferre-bunnies with bunny ears
and carrots. Very cute and they are very resonabley priced. Money goes
to the many Christmas gift baskets to shelters (and postage) I was able
to send out 18 baskets this last Christmas.

Deva Kolb