From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:21:07 EST
It has been a while since I have written to the FML.  Otis my albino male
ferret is still losing his hair.  I hope you guys remembered the trouble I
was having accepting it was tumors but now I think it is true.  He is so
evil beating up his sissy all day and night.  Wanting to not only chew off
her head but also squeeze her to death with his body.  HORMONES!  They
have always been trouble!  So, I am saving up the $500 smackers to get the
surgery even though I am not 100% positive but better safe than sorry.

What is the rate of recovery after this surgery?  I am going to have to
separate them now for both Clara and my own sanity.  It is so hard to feel
bad for him when he makes me so mad!  I love him so much though and I am
trying to sell more things on Ebay to help pay for his surgery.  I think
people should really be told about these diseases before they buy ferrets
because most people cant afford surgery like this.  They are the best but
so expensive!

Lisa
Evil furbutt, OTIS and sweety-poo Clara bean!