From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:47:01 -0400
Hi I dont know anything about what you saw at that ferret show.  I would
never hit my babies noses, nor do I twist when I scruff them.  But I do
scruff and I know I am going to flamed but I also toss them in the air.  My
Bubba loves it.  I usually use a plastic bag, he runs in the bag and I toss
it up and then back through my legs.  When I stop he waits in the bag to
see if we are going to go again.  He will peak he head out and look at me
as if to say "Mom do again" Then of course Snickers and Casper want in the
bag too.  I give them all turns and when I set the bag down they try to run
hoping to take cuts!  its to funny.  I know that if I were hurting them in
any way they would not want in the bag.  and there is always more than one
bag on the floor for them to play with.  I know that I have read some
people toss their ferrets in bed sheets too.  I do know if I would not have
said anything to that show person but I think I might have asked her about
it.  I know I never like to hear a ferret scream.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers the baby
Casper the fighter
Bubba the momma's boy