From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 13:42:43 -0400
I'm a first-time poster, living in San Antonio, Texas.  I just wanted to ask
everyone on the list to cross their fingers, pray, concentrate real hard, or
whatever, for us on Thursday.  We're going before the City Council with a
proposal to legalize ourfur babies, and we need all the good thoughts we can
get.  Every other little municipality around here is ferret friendly, and we
want SA to follow suit.  I'll keep you posted.

Thanks, BIG, for the anonymous posting option.  It creates peace in the
heart of this criminal!

a fert mom