Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:50:56 -0600
Hi,

I have been reading the FML for a while now, and never contributed.  I am
sorry I have to do so today.  I am a college student about to graduate,
and I have been forced to make a tough decision.  My fiance and I have
purchased four ferrets total, math has always been my worst subject, so
ferret math I just could not do!  Our first two had cancer when we bought
them, but didn't develop symptoms until months later.  About a year ago
( we go to Auburn U., which has a huge vet. school, so both got the very
best med. they could get)  Telly past on, then her buddy Baby, followed a
few months later.  We bought Jules, a couple months after Telly passed on,
and Scully a couple months after Baby died ( we always had more fun in
pairs).

I am no longer going to be able to keep my two little angels, I am moving
on to Graduate School overseas, and it just isn't possible for them to come
with us.  Jules is a MF, she is 10 months old.  She has had all her
vaccinations.  I have never been able to tell the coloring exactly, so my
best guess at an accurate description is light brown panda.  She is a very
big happy girl.  Very independent, but will just happen to fall at your
feet when she wants some attention.  Scully, a 6 month old MF sable girl,
and is still a little ball of energy.  She craves attention!!  She is VERY
affectionate.  Loves to be held and cuddled.  She falls alseep on me every
night while studying.  She plays hard, and then sleeps hard.  She would
probably love more buddies to play with.  Scully has not had her
vaccinations yet due to the holidays, her vet left town on vacation.  Jules
is very layed back, does her own thing, unless you have something she
wants.  Scully is very curious, playful, and full of mischief.  Both are
litter trained, well, as litter trained as a ferret can be, Scully is very
good, but Jules thinks next to the litter box is good enough.

They come as a pair, along with a a two level cage (it is not a nice cage,
they are free roam, so we saw no point is getting something we wouldn't use
much), marshall food, ferretone, hairball remedy, and an assortment of
toys.  I also have all of Jules medical records.

I would be willing to drive a few hours, so anyone around the Atlanta, GA
and Montgomery, AL area that is interested please e mail me
([log in to unmask]).  I am asking $150 for both of them and there
accesories, just to make sure they are serious ferret lovers, and to insure
that my babies will go to a good home.  Sorry this is so long, they are my
little babies, what can I say.

--
MZd