Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:28:53 -0800
Hi all
Things here have been good.  Da weather is mild as usual for all you cold
frigid hoomans in da north.  Da big boss keeps this area comfortable.

A message came down to look in on a little girl named Athena.  Da locator
thingy said she waz at da Otter Slide so I went over there to see her.
She waz going down da slide over and over again.  She didn't seem to mind
getting a little wet.  I told her dat her mommy waz concerned about her.
She said not to worry mommy dat she is doing good but she does miss you
alot.  She said to send her luv and lots of hugs and kisses to you and her
brothers and sisters.

Another little guy came in today.  He waz greeted by hiz brother and sister
and of course me hiz other sister.  We showed him around da area.  We tried
to get da news from home but he said he hadn't been there long.  We all
send our love to our mommy and daddy and that we will take care of him
here.

I am off to play with my new brother and introduce him to Noelle and Soly.
Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee