From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:21:50 -0500
I've figured out some of the stuff for the first portion of the Great Museum
Trip, Pt.1: California.  There are mucho people who have asked me to stop
by, and I will do as much of it as I can.  So if you REALLY want me to drop
by, NOW is the time to say something.

At the moment, I plan to leave Missouri May 15th.  I will be stopping in
Austin Texas, Tucson AZ, and Barstow CA before I do my thing in LA that
Monday, May 19.  I will be at Berkeley May 22 and will work there until
finished, so I don't exactly know what day I will be leaving.  From Berkeley
I will go through Reno NV, Denver CO, and back to Columbia MO.

If you live somewhere along that admittedly rough route and would like me to
stop by, then let me know so I can finalize the driving schedule.  I don't
mind going a bit out of my way for a taco.

I plan on finishing my hand-to-be-put-on-hold photography of FMLers, so be
ready for a flasher.  (Should I have said strober?)  You might wind up on my
web page, or even in a publication of some national repute, along with a
diary-account of my travels.

Because of some scheduling conflicts, I might have to do the American Museum
in June and the Smithsonian in July.  Either case, I will let everyone know
more later this month and in May.

I went to the store yesterday and bought new shorts.  Very bright.  Very
baggy.  Very cool.  And a new blue shirt covered with bright yellow
pineapples.  I'm ready to leave.  On yeah, wear sunglasses.

Bob C and the 17 Mo Butt Biters