Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:01:37 EDT
Rhino baby is leaping straight in the air, attacking my face, wrist, and
foot.  Everything is new.  Everything is exciting.  It is like going to
Disney Land with your child and watching the child flip out over
everything.  He does not know what to do first.  He chortles and dashes,
rolls, cavorts, and bucks like a bronco just discovering a plastic bag.."-)

Sunny Rhino Mud has met two of the ferrets now: my youngest.  They do not
seem to know what he is yet.  They keep trying to sniff his butt and then
grab his neck.  But he hides in a tube and flips around and attacks THEM!!!
They appear to be confused.  It is too cute.

I rescue him for now if he cries.  He is still very much a baby.  He cries
like he is being murdered when I come home from work so I will let him out
of his cage.  He just started exploring the second floor of his cage.  He
was asleep up there when I came home today.

He has splotches of white one day on him he did not have the day before.
It is like God is painting him while I sleep.  I put a leash on him today
and took him outside.  He was a lunatic at the park.  I think people
thought he had rabies, cause they moved away from us when they saw him
running backwords, flipping, running, digging, changing directions--all
within seconds.

This is not a Wolf who followed me and came to me since he was a baby.
God made so many miracles: each of us human and non-human with our own
personalities.  What diversity.  What works of art.  Wolf would be a
traditional painting dispaying dignity and wisdom and beauty.  Sunny
Rhino Mud is more like something out of a comic strip.

I cannot wait to see what he will look like and what he will do tomorrow.

Lisette