From:
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 06:07:37 +0000
For anyone attending the Winter National show in York, PA on December
4th and 5th - the Three Rivers Ferret Council (TRFC) is now taking
orders for EVO to be brought to the show. I will only bring large bags
if you pre-order before Sunday 11/29. 6lb bags of EVO Ferret, Cat and
Dog will be available at our table for sale and do not need to be
pre-ordered, prices are included for your convienence.

28lb EVO Dog small bites - $51.99
13lb EVO Dog small bites - $27.99
6lb EVO Dog small bites - $16.99

28lb EVO Dog small bites red meat - $67.99
13lb EVO Dog small bites red meat - $34.99
6lb EVO Dog small bites red meat - $18.99

15lb EVO Cat/Kitten - $40.99
6lb EVO Cat/Kitten - $18.99

6lb EVO Ferret - $20.99

Please contact me before Sunday 11/29 if you would like to pick up
some EVO at the show. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks
and cash. :o)
--
Chris Sayne
Three Rivers Ferret Council