From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:39:00 -0800
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to Thank everyone who participated in both of the Giving
Trees this year!

I saw the "work" on Kristine Lunnies' end and it was truly a gift of LOVE
of the Shelter Moms involved (Kristine & Mary that i know of) as this was
one HUGE project.

You "made" Christmas for many Shelter kids...how truly Wonderful....!  I
also know that a HUGE "Thank you" needs to go out to BJ Brown.Without her
participation the past two years,way over one hundred Shelter ferrets
would not be sleeping in her splendid beds.BJ is a professional seamstress
who makes custom hammies and ferret swings.She has a Heart the size of
mountain....

All i've EVER had to do is say "BJ???" and that needy Shelter or ferret
had it BEFORE my hand ever hit the keyboard....

Thank you BJ...totally selfless....you are a TRUE ANGEL in every sense of
the meaning.....;)

Last i'd like to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.....This year, like
many has been very hard on a lot of us.We have lost so many this year
(Bruiser was ours) my Heart goes out to you all......

Donna,Troy Lynn,Lisette,Randy,Alicia, Jackie,Chris,Norm,Mary,Marla,
Heather, Sue,Mike,DR Williams,myself.....just to name a few ... all
suffered GREAT losses this year...not to mention 911;(

I pray for all our bridge kids along with their very sad moms & dads...i
also pray for EVERY ferret out there...old & young alike

So i wish for us all... a VERY WONDERFUL New Year.....

I also want to send a "Special wish" out to all Shelter Moms & Dads...you
are true Angels who live amongst us....

Last....BIG...Thank you for this list...you have allowed us to bicker but
most of all laugh and share our joys and our sorrows....you are a true
darlin'!

Merry Christmas!!!
With much LOVE,
Tara,Jerry and their 6 bundles of mischief!
(BuddyRico,RamboBunctious,Muffy,Solita

Gabriel and Dr Bruce Bruiser Ty JR.our 6 month old,6 lb,1/2 angora beached
furry whale,waiting to make some special girl ferret VERY happy!  LOL;)

"Don't die with your music still in you..." Dr Wayne Dyer"