Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:28:33 -0500
Hey,

I got the pathology back on Blaze a couple of hours ago.  He has lympho
sarcoma thru out his lymph nodes as well as insulinoma (not evident
before surgery) and his bi- lat status.  Dr. Dan's prognosis is very
guarded for any kind of longevity or quality.  He says if we can get him
stable in the next couple of weeks we may have a few months with him.

He is comming home tommorrow with instructions to the vets around here
to get him out of a crash if he goes in one.  The vet says if he starts
crashing every 2 to 3 days, it is time to let him go.

I am so not ready for this.

Karen and the Scruff You Gang