From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 10:35:32 -0400
I wrote about Templeton last weekend, getting rather worked up about
people that would just let their ferrets loose to be "wild" in the
outdoors, when the ferret is no longer wanted. It really set me off,
thinking of all the ferrets that end up in those situations (or worse)
that need homes today and will need homes tomorrow. Thanks to all of
you that do your best to provide foster or forever homes!

Templeton has settled in now. If you are interested in more about
Templeton, see my blog at Ferrets at Heart:

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=40&Itemid=56>

With respect,
Lori of Ferrets at Heart

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,
Holly, Charlie, and now Templeton

Take advantage of the Ferrets at Heart sale through Oct. 4th -- Up to
28% off high-quality fashionable ferret bedding!
http://ferretsatheart.com/