From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:43:04 -0700
I'm helping relocate two ferrets. The male, Smore, is around 4 and the
female, Bo, is around 2 years old and must stay together. Owner is
sending cage and supplies and is willing to help with transportation,
within reason. Oh, and they are used to dogs, cats and children. If you
have room for just two precious little lives, please consider taking in
this pair.

Email me and I'l put you in touch with the owner.

Julie