Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:20:17 +1100
Hi again everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that after about a week in hospital,
Finley came home to us yesterday (spleen and all). He's a little wobbly
on his feet, but very active and eating ferociously. We're still not
entirely sure of the cause, and his spleen is still bigger than normal,
so he's on antibiotics for now and going back to the vet next week for
some tests. Honestly, we're not sure how long he has left, but I'm just
so happy right now that he's back home. My husband made me leave the
house for a while so the poor thing could get some sleep without having
me "check up" on him every ten minutes >3>;

Extra special thankyous to everybody who sent me advice/good wishes.
I appreciate everything you did, going so far out of your way for us.
Thanks for being such good people <:)

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
http://www.foxleestudios.com
http://foxlee.arts-eclectic.com

"No one is saying that PCs should always be the big heroes of the
setting. I am, however, saying that the PCs should always be the big
heroes of the game, and the game should never be less important than
the setting." - joshua neff, RPGnet