From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:34:57 -0600
Q: "Can you really be serious for a moment?  No jokes or puns...what is
the best way to set up and stock a hospital cage?"

A: You've got to be kidding!  ME?  Jokes?  Never!  I would be ill advised
to make sick jokes about ferret medical care.  I think I should be shot
if I needled you with such ill jokes, even if I nursed them along or
doctored them to make them funnier.  No jokes here!

Ok, here's the low-down.  Ask 100 people and you'll get 100 different
answers.  I'll tell you *MY* top hints, and perhaps some other FMLers can
chime in with their own, and between all of us, we can just about cover
the subject.  This post will take a few postings so that I can meet the
necessary FML length requirements, as well as to not injure so many of
you by putting you to sleep, making you fall to the floor beside your
computer....blood everywhere....

This series of posts will be divided into the following areas of
interest:

1. Hospital Cage and Cage Furniture
2. Hospital Cage Table
3. Nursing Equipment And Care