From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:44:15 EST
>the ball with the bell in it is now war danced into your court, do with it
>what you will, but do not be hasty about your response, as knee jurk acts
>of bravado can be quite catastrofic.
>
>Viva La Revalution.
>Che Guaverolo

  ::A woman in robes flys above you in a  tiny red radio flyer wagon::

Hello Puppets!  Wolfy told me you needed these!
::She reaches in the wagon and tosses tons of fluffy white things out
that float and flop all about you::

Depends puppets, depends.  You will need them for such posts like Alans,
and Risas since they registed a pee factor of 10 on Wolfy's drip scale.
I wanted you to be properly armed.  Now has anyone figured out how to
unstick a giggle pin for when it gets stuck in Wolfy and in Furbies?

  ::The wagon zips away into the far distance, leaving a white trail..
    not a vapor trail, but a depends trail::

Ferret Oracle

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: