From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:11:50 -0500
Dooks and Raisins to all!

Here in the Toledo, Ohio area, my ferret gang numbers 5 right now!

The girls: Frolic, one of my original business, who is now 7
           Black and Tan, an almost four year old, recently adopted
           retired breeder

The boys: Snickers, who is six
          Spunky, 1 and a half
          Guinness, the 5 month old baby who weighs almost 5 pounds (must
          be the ferret chow!)

Can't forget Doppler, the 16 pound Bengal cat who knows he's really a
ferret.

And always in my heart are the babies at the Bridge - Ragamuffin, Smudge,
Freckles and Jersey.

Sincere thanks to BIG and to all who contribute to this list.  Warmest
wishes to all for a new year filled with healthy families, ferrets and
friends.

Peg and the Perrysburg Polecats