Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:43:28 -0700
Hi All,

For any of you who read the FML on a regular basis you will know that
Tucson Ferret Friends/Shelter recently cancelled the Spring Picnic/Fun
Fair.

We would appreciate any prayers and cards that are sent to Ferret Friends
President, Ginny Childs.  Ginny has rescued Ferrets in Tucson for 18 plus
years.  Apparently Ginny has hurt her back and is laid up.  We don't know
for how long.  Ginny has several friends who are staying with and taking
her to her doctors appointments.  Ferret Friends members/friends are
taking great care of her ferrets and the shelter ferrets.  But she could
use some moral support, if anyone has time please send Ginny a note and
a card.

Thanks,

Please send a cards to

Ginny Child  (Ferret Friends Shelter/Club of Tucson)
Desert Shores Mobile Home Park
1067 W. Miracle Mile
Tucson, Arizona   85705

Even though all this is going on we still plan on setting up the booth at
the February Animal Fair at Reid Park.  Hopefully, Ginny will be better
and able to attend.