From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:16:11 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) is offering another opportunity for you to order
our ferret cosmetic bags that were so popular. So, if you missed out or
want more, now is the time to order up as the promo ends on June 16th.
We are offering these bags at a price of 3 for $21 (all sizes), each
subsequent set of 3 is $18. That's free international shipping too!
You can mix and match sizes & styles all you want.

They are made of durable 600d polyester fabric, have zippered closure
with a zippered interior compartment & are printed on both sides. Each
design is available in four different sizes & the price is the same for
all sizes.

Small -   7"x4"

Medium -  8"x5"

Large -   9"x6"

XL -     10"x8"

To view the bags, click on the link below. Some designs have the same
photo on both sides while others have different photos on each side.
Also, you can certainly mix & match the photos of your choice.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Cosmetic%20Bags/?albumview=slideshow>

Or you can pick form any of the images in the link below as well.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Canvases/?albumview=slideshow>

These bags can really be used for just about anything that will fit in
them.

The XL are great as travel toiletry bags. The smaller ones fit well in
your purse, & could be used for coupons, sun glasses, money etc. They
make a great wrapping for a gift for any occasion. We have several
styles to choose from for the males in your life too.

To order, logon to your PayPal account and payment can be sent to
[log in to unmask] (Linda Soule). If you select the "Personal"
tab over the default "Purchase" tab, we all can avoid the PayPal fees.
Please leave a note in the message field with a summary of what you
are ordering & also include your shipping address. If you do not have
a PayPal account, we can send you an invoice via PayPal & you may pay
with your credit card. Also, we are happy to accept checks via snail
mail. You can email us at [log in to unmask] if you would like
to clarify your order or have any questions or would like to send
your own photos with instructions. Please allow a good three weeks
for delivery as they are being dropped shipped from overseas.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue & Shelter.