From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 23:36:34 -0400
Hi everyone.  I am posting this in an attempt to help out a dear friend
and a fellow ferret owner.  Her name is Lori.  Her signature on the FML
was Lori and Rat's brats.  She currently has three beautiful ferrets.
One of these three ferrets has adrenal, insulinoma and lymphoma.  She is
currently being treated with prednisone.  Lori is about 95 % blind I
believe and has some major health issues.  She has recently told me she
is in constant pain and the medicines are not working for the pain.  She
also has one blind seeing eye dog which has been retired due to age and a
cat.  She is on food stamps and Medicaid but that does not pay for all of
the food for her and her husband plus the $100.00+ worth of over the
counter medicine she must buy.  And of course food stamps does not pay
for the dog, cat or ferrets food or the daily necessities like toilet
paper, paper towels, toiletries and what nots.  I know that we have been
in a tight spot many times and have pulled out of it and it is always a
blessing to get some help from caring souls willing to give a helping
hand.  I am not very good at this but I feel I have to help her out
somehow.  Here is my request, if you can send just one item that you have
in your pantry or pick up one extra item at the grocery store here and
there( a roll of toilet paper, a can of vegetables or fruit, a meal in a
box, etc.....) anything you can afford and would be willing to spare
would be greatly appreciated by Lori, Shawn(her husband), and me.  If you
don't have the time to send her a package she has a paypal account.  The
email to it is below.  If you would like to send something anonymous you
can send it to me and we will make sure she gets it.  Please do not feel
obligated to send something.  If you do not feel like sending something
just forward this email on to someone who you think might be willing to
help out in this effort.  We are also accepting items for a raffle to
benefit Lori and her ferrets.  Thank you to everyone for all your help.
If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at
[log in to unmask] or call me either at 910-353-0652 or my cell phone
number 910-545-3160(cell).

Her paypal account:

Her address :
Lori Richardson
31 Heartland Lane
Franklin,  NC
28734

My address:

Linda Proulx
Dook-n-Dance
110 Harbord Drive
Midway Park,  NC  28544

Linda and the furry and not so furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org