From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:30:31 +0000
Well I've had ferrets for many years here are some tips remove anything
from your windows your new furkid might climb up on and escape. if you
have plants remove anything they could climb up onto to get to your
plants and beat them up aka dig in the pots. Cover your windows with
screen door mesh inside so they can't fall out by accident. Keep duck
soup and sugar water on hand encase you find them listless. Go to your
vet and get nutracal sp a vitamin for cats you can give to them. For
the duck soup my little girl Shadow may she rest in peace liked this
recipe, take some of their normal dry food and put in some chicken
stock and a little chicken fat and simmer until soft then put the
food into a blender and blend until smooth, let cool then squeeze in
some nutrical and mix well and add some plain water then put into a
container and put into the icebox. My babies that I gave hospice care
to loved it right to the end.

Sincerely
David Owings