From:
Teal Madorsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:34:14 EST
Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted since last week..  but I had ferret catastrophe
going on.  The day after I posted about Lucy being ill, Calvin began
vomitting.  Anyway they went to the vet last thursday, and my vet
suspects that Calvin could have giarnia (sp?)

So he's been on albon, and kaopectate for the last week, he's doing much
better, pretty much back to his old self, no more vomitting or diarhea..
and he's romping around as always.  Now lucy on the other hand, my vet
thinks she might have ulcers, but she wanted to treat her for possible
giarnia..  so shes been on albon and pepcid ac.  After a few days, she
perked up a little, she ate on her own after she came home from the vet..
but she seems to not be getting any better... so she's going to be going
back to the vet tomorrow or friday.  I've been feeding her duck soup, and
giving her, her meds..  but she definately needs to go back to the dr.

well..  I just thought I would update you all..  I hope all is well with
everyone else and their critters.

-teal