From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:16:08 -0500
In the family comedy Furry Vengeance, a band of animals battle the
efforts of a real estate developer trying to build a new housing
community in a wilderness area and end up teaching him a lesson about
the environmental consequences of man's encroachment on nature.

The Social Action Campaign for Furry Vengeance will focus on the
importance of habitat preservation through a unique program in which
elementary school students across the nation will have the opportunity
to explore their own habitats and learn about nature's wide range of
habitats. A customized package including activities and materials for
the classroom and the home will engage and educate future
environmentalists.

http://www.furryvengeance-movie.com/

<http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/furry-vengeance-trailer/5q054zl>

It is not often, I will go to a movie theater. But, in this instance,
I will spend the money. Mainly to watch the Real Estate Developer get
skunked, inside of his luxury SUV. Oh yes, There are a few ferrets and
otters in the movie.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!