From:
Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 02:59:45 -0400
Hi again, all,
I really don't want to burden you with all my worries about Fred, but I
don't know anyone else that I can talk to who will understand how worried I
am (That's the great thing about the net; people can't see you when you're
crying.).  I'm so worried!  Is there anyone who has some advice or something
that can help me and Fred through this?  I must seem an awful baby, but you
must remember that I've had Fred since I was in 3rd grade.  Now I'm going
into 9th.  (I know, I know, if Fred is five and I've had him since 3rd
grade, then how can I be going into 9th?  I skipped fourth grade.  Not
bragging at all, just wanted to explain that.  Too worried to brag.  ;)
Anyway, I haven't lost a fuzzy yet, and I don't want to lose Fred!!
Ruffles, Gizzie, and any other sick lil fuzzies, please get better so your
mommies and daddies don't have to worry about you like I worry about Fred!
I'm keeping Freddy and all of the sick little fuzzies in my prayers.  I'd
like to ask again if you wold keep Fred in your prayers, please.  I think it
would help him a lot.  Thank you for listening to me.

                            JP, Freddy, and the Gang   8:><:B

P.S. On a lighter note-
Hi, fellow fuzzies!  Dis is Feebee 'gain.  Rosie an' Maxie, you got dose
marks on your ears too?  Me an' da Fudge-man both have um.  I tink I wuz
aducted by some aliens who put dose funny marks dere.  I watch da X-Files
alllll da time, it's my very favoritest show; Freddy an' Fudgie an' Foxy an'
ESPECIALLY Mommy luv it too.  We're BELIEVERS.  Oh, an' we also liked your
song about raisins- it made us very hungry...

I hafta ask you ferrets out dere to please say an extra prayer for Freddy.
He no feelin' good now; he not playin' much an' he ITCHES like crazy!  We
all feel so bad for Freddy.  So just keep him in your prayers, OK?  We
`preciate it lots an' lots!  Well, I gotta go now, it's late an' I gotta get
my beauty sleep...

                         Lotsa Luv an' Dooks,

                              Feebee   8:>