From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 03:30:09 -0400
Once upon a time, well, the other day actually, when Mom and Dad were
sleepin', Rosie had an idea and Sammi egged her on, while Maxie yawned and
said, "I'm goin' back to sleep" and Wiggles said, "Uh-oh, I don't like the
sound of this."

The sun was still not awake in the sky, and Mom and Dad kept sawin' them
logs, and though it was very tempting to climb up the side of the bed and
crawl nose-first under the covers to nibble some toes, Rosie and her three
sisters had a better plan.

"Sammi, since you are the biggest, you go on bottom, then Maxie on your
shoulders, and then me, and little Miss Wiggles goes on top of the whole
thing..."

"This is gonna get us in big trouble," Wiggles said.

"Naw, Mom and Dad always think that the bad stuff that we do is cute," Rosie
retorted.

"Let's go get some raisins," Sammi Answered.

"Let's go back to sleep," Maxie yawned.

"No, come'on girls, lets do this!" Rosie interjected.

So, with Sammi on the bottom, then Maxie, then Rosie, then Wiggles on top,
the girls stood on each others shoulders next to the front door, swaying
wildly back and forth, to and fro, with wild abandon.

"Wiggles, hush those bells!" Rosie shouted.

"I can't, they are around my neck and won't come off!" Wiggles shouted back.

"Can you reach it?" Maxie asked impatiently.

"Almost," Wiggles answered, stretching her little paws to the sky.

"Hurry, before Mom and Dad wake up!" Sammi interjected, straining under the
weight of her siblings.

"Got 'em," Wiggles gleefully exclaimed and immediately lost her balance and
crashed to the floor in a pile of flying ferrets.

"Dook!" was all that could be heard, in four different voices.

"Get off of me, Maxie!  Wiggles, did you get 'em?" Rosie asked.

"I'm hungry," Sammi exclaimed.

"Let me see 'em," Rosie said.

"Here," Wiggles said and smiled from ear to ear as she held Dad's car keys
clenched in her mouth...

     (to be continued...)