Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 11:04:55 -0600
Ok, I know I posted a letter the other day about this same topic, but here
are some more ideas:

Send letters to your local tv/radio stations asking them to put the story on
their news and try to get it on the AP.  If the AP starts to see that there
is a national interest (i.e..  by getting requests for the story from around
the country) they should pick it up.

Also follow in the footsteps of those out in Mass.  (I believe, forgive me
if I'm wrong) by contacting your state Governor.  Ask him/her to contact the
Governor of Michigan and let him know the concern goes beyond the borders of
Michigan.

It also helps if you mention that letters have been sent to the local media
regarding this case (also mention that your contacting the Governor when you
write to the local media).  This is a long shot for those of us many states
away from Michigan, but the worse it can do is get no response.

Well, all for now.  Dooks to all, and Kodo we are praying for you out here
in Idaho!

The Idaho three,
Brad, Kelly, and Hobbes (why are you sending my picture to everyone?
that was just after I woke up!)