From:
Holly Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:41:26 -0500
Hi everyone,
What kind of cleaner is safe to use in the carpet scrubber?  I just got a
dirt devil and want to get the carpets done.It came with a bottle of
shampoo.  It says it controls allergenes.  It contains nonionic surfacant.
To avoid eye contact.  It contains no posphates or artifical dyes.  As long
as the carpet dries thoroughy is this safe or should I use just plain
water??  Thanks for any advice.

We have been battling possible giardia for the last two weeks.  2 ferrets
and now this week my cat is affected.(just found out about the cats today
and started treatment) One ferret is perfectly normal.  The Dr. said the
have amebid(sp) cysts in their potty.  They were treated for two weeks with
amoxi and metronidizole.  It was a lot better at today's recheck.  Still
some but not as much.  They will be getting tylan for two weeks.  She
wants to try a diet change also.  They get Iams (she wants this cut out
immediately) 8-1 ultra,8-1 ultimate, TF.  She would prefer they only eat
TF.  They can't have treats for two weeks.  She said try feline AD.  She
said stop chicken gravy for two weeks also.  The potties were greenish(not
ece) and sometimes yellow diarrhea.  Not quite normal just yet.  They eat
and play normal.  Very active!  Wants to try the diet change before any
more tests.  Blood work and x-rays were ok.  Thanks for listening.

 Prayers to all the sick angels out there. Eileen

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/WelcometoHollys

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/STARTREK