Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:02:30 -0600
As of this writing, 68 ferrets need santas on the giving trees starting
with page 33!
http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/Tree_33.htm

Yesterday was my payday so I was able to pick a couple more ferrets.
Anyone else have a recent or upcoming payday they could spare a bit of
change to make a little fuzzy know they are cared about?

This last week 4 trees were completed - pg 30, 38, 50, 53 and 2 trees
added.

Pg 33, 1 - Alaina
Pg 34, 6 - Mocha, Lucky, Luci, Latte, Dezi, BG Boy
Pg 37, 9 - Jonah, Jane, Ginger, Demi, Delilah, Marengo, Lady Houdini,
           Big Foot, Paul
Pg 43, 7 - Trixie, Rascal, Kodo, Karma, FDR, Eleanor, Max
Pg 44, 7 - Scout, Smokey, Mocha, Keegan, Orson, Bugaboo, Frankie
Pg 45, 7 - Sugarbaby, Sneakyfoots, Samantha, Jinny, Janka, Henry,
           Sweetiefoots
Pg 49, 9 - Rudy, Milo, Mikey, Kawyz, Jasper, Buddy, Blazor, BanditBoy,
           Turbo
Pg 51, 8 - Bunny, Thumper, Snickers, Sam, Saki, MinnieMe, Arwen, Dom
Pg 52, 14 - Tara, Sophie, Shilo, Sanchez, Osirus, Jed, Isis, Sasha,
            Gus, Fergie, DoDo, Baby, Artem, Tess

States the shelters are in: PA, WA, MA, MD, VA, TX, MO, MI and the
remainder on page 52 are in Canada. If you are in the US and would
like to choose Canadian ferrets it is very easy to do - purchase gifts,
pack, label, take it to the post office and fill out an international
mailing form - be sure to mark 'gift' and an amount $50 or less so they
don't have to pay fees on the package, pay and mail! On all packages
consider adding delivery confirmation so you can check the number on
line to make sure your package was delivered. I opt for insurance on
costly packages. Of all the packages I mailed out this holiday season,
1 never arrived and it was the one package I didn't include delivery
confirmation on. Include your email address in the package so the
shelters can email you when their packages arrive!

You can send gifts without choosing to be a santa. A toy or two, a
hammock, a blanket, a treat or two, a gift certificate a bag of food,
can be mailed to any of the fuzzies on the tree without filling out the
santa form! Or a box full of gifts could be sent to the shelter! Or if
you are in the area drop them off! Several on the tree are at the same
shelters. And it would be nice to remember the shelter caretakers too.
One item may not seem like a lot, but if 10 people send one item to
the same shelter, they add up! And even if the shelter receives only
one item, that is one item more than they had before!

Come on people, with almost 2500 members on the fml alone, surely we
can find it in our hearts and wallets to show that we care!

Thank you to all who have sent gifts to these very deserving precious
little beings!

Feel free to crosspost to other ferrety lists!

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
www.iGive.com/FFS