From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:59:20 -0400
Wow, this is real late isn't it?!  Lots has happened since I last wrote.
Mommie made it safely home from San Fran.  She misses auntie Jill and uncle
John tho.  Shammy (Shamrock) was at the hospital while mom was away, but
auntie Carla did a terrific job looking after us kids while she was gone.

McGee was adopted to a nice family.  We took in Zylo, Lenny, Sir Henry,
Phoenix (who sadly had to be put to sleep the night he came in).  We also
took in a little girl whom we thought was pregnant, 2 kids who were left
in their cage for over a month straight and a little boy who was covered
in OVER 30 ticks.

My girlfriend, Woozelette, went in for surgery today.  She had her spleen
removed.  There was a golf ball size tumor in her spleen.  She's stable,
but not out of the woods.  Please keep her in your thoughts.  Lenny goes
in for a neuter tomorrow.

Mommie, aunties Carla, Aggie and Laurie were on Breakfast television on
Friday.  We all got dressed up in costume and did a ferret fashion show.
Andie was supposed to be on Naked News, but he was too squirmy so Cosmo,
auntie Paige's ferret went instead.  Mommie did the interview on Naked News
from our frolic which did great.

As for me, looks like I'll be taking another trip to the University of
Guelph soon.  I just haven't been myself lately and I'm sounding congested.
Mommie's worried but I keep tellin' her that i'm a fighter and not to
worry.  Big hugzzzz

Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!