From:
The Kirby's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:44:39 -0400
I've been taking on so many needy ferrets that we've decided to start a
shelter.  Misty's Pet Haven is located between Lebanon and Reading in PA.
Some of the adoptables!  Jack is a 6 month old albino male, fixed and
descented.  Very playful and sweet.  Molly is 1 1/2yrs old, female sable.
Gentle and loves kissess.  She needs surgery for her chordoma on her tail
before being adopted.  Yesterday, I picked up two older MF girls from the
humane society.  These poor ladies will probably need adrenal surgeries
and much care before even considering adopting them.  I have a bunch of
auctions on eBay right now and would appriciate anyone who might be
interested in them.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&[log in to unmask]&include=0&since=-1&sort=8&rows=25

I have pictures of our ferrets too!  Thanks for any help or advice!

Cindy