From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:07:09 -0800
I've seen posts before @ various shelters selling things to raise money...
and darn if I can't remember who!  Anyway I need to get a few things for
the kids, would rather go to a shelter first than TFS etc, esp if the
prices are comparable or better.

I'm looking for:

- harnesss/leash combos, preferably H-style harness with clip closure
  rather than velcro
- 1-2 tandem leash couplers
- clear plastic ferret tubes (my first one just bit the dust)
- Cheweasels

Please mail me direct - [log in to unmask] Thanks!

- Megan

[Moderator's note: Let's not forget the FML advertising issues.  These
come out a few times a year and are FULL of offerings like above.  The
next issue will probably be out in March, but you can get the last issue
(22 November 1998) by writing SEND FERRETAD 12 in email to
[log in to unmask]                                           BIG]