From:
"Joel M. Cohen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 22:35:36 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Here is another early Carol to remind you that there are less than 100
days to get all your ferret Christmas shopping done. They are watching!!

Mary Cohen

To the tune of "Deck The Halls"

Heck, the malls are so darned busy, fa la la la la, la la la la.
All this neon makes us dizzy, fa la la la la, la la la la
We just came to buy a present for our Mom and our Dad, fa la la
Boy, these prices make us real mad, fa la la la la, la la la la.

Mommy wants a new red jacket, fa la la la la, la la la la.
Daddy wants a tennis racquet, fa la la la la, la la la la.
What's a jacket, what's a racquet, we don't know, we don't care, fa la la!
Buy some raisins we can all share, fa la la la la, la la la la.

Did you think to bring Mom's plastic? fa la la la la, la la la la.
Let's not max it, she'll get spastic, fa la la la la la, la la la la.
Should we buy that Neiman Marcus cookie and recipe, fa la la
Put it on the Net, a freebee, fa la la la la, la la la la.

Gee, it's late, we should be going, fa la la la la, la la la la.
Oh, boy, look! it started snowing, fa la la la la la la lala la.
So much for the weather channel, they don't know what they're doing, fa la la
Looks like a Nor'easter brewing, fa la la la la, la la la la.

We can't walk home, we'll get sneezely, fa la la la la, la la la la
Even worse, we could get wheezely, fa la la la la, la la la la.
Then we'll have to eat that duck soup, stay in bed, get force fed, fa la la,
We would rather go to Club Med, fa la la la la, la la la la.

Let's call home and just sound real sad, fa la la la la, la la la la.
Sigh a lot, they can't get too mad fa la la la la, la la la la la.
Have to make them feel real sorry, let's all cough, let's all sneeze, fa la la
Gotta do this or we'll all freeze, fa la la la la, la la la la.

We'll go out again on Sunday, fa la la la la, la la la la.
If it's snowing, wait till Monday, fa la la la la, la la la la.
Gotta find that perfect present for those two we love so. fa la la.
Then we'll tie it with a red bow, fa la la la la, la la la la.

From Mary Cohen
May be used by shelters without specific permission