From:
Darlene Eustace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:22:03 EDT
Hi everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I start adopting out my ferrets.  I am going
to try and keep some of them but at the moment I have 14 and can't care
for them all.  Please don't flame me because my circumstances have changed
since Dec and I can't do this by myself.  I live on Long Island and if
there is anyone out there that can help me I would appreciate it.  Please
send emails to me directly.  I will also have a large Martin's cage for
sale or to go to a shelter after I get a new cage for the ones that I have
left.  Thank you all for your understanding.

Darlene