From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:54:14 EST
When I was new to the FML years ago, I was reading the FML along, and I
came upon this bizarre post.  This lady had posted how she was blowing on
her ferrets tummy and it's "belly button" and how the ferret loved it so
much it kept coming back for "more".  Well this story went on and on, and
it was prevented very seriously.  There was something about the way it
was writen that I just pictured this little old lady doing this.

I then called my family in and read them the post, and they sat there
with their mouths open, speechless.  I was dying.  So for years, I
pictured this innocent, little old lady,,,, doing this and not knowing
it wasn't a belly button.  This year, that "little old lady" presented
herself to me.  Her identity was: Judy Cook!  (of the IFC and SOS)

She had posted the post in jest.  Like a practical joke and man did she
pull me in hook, line, and sinker.  Whats so funny, is how I found out
who it was.  I was in another ferret group when I relayed this story
about how this "little old, senile lady" was doing this to her ferret.
Judy said that we her.  I didnt' believe her, until she went to the FML
archives and pulled it for me to prove it.  Talk about embarrased.  I was
left there, trying to explain to my friend whyyyyyy I thought the post
was from an "old lady".  Lol.

::clink::
Heres to blowing on belly buttons!

Wolfy