From:
Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 03:54:32 -0400
Hello again:

BIG, How much is MF paying you to allow your subscribers to mention MF at
least 50 times in every issue.

Yes, I have one, but what makes her better than a non MF!!

Melissa, How do you clean there tails?  My DEW has an orange tail.  I
suspect that this is because she lets it hang over when in the pan!

When I bathe my girls, I use the sink sprayer at point-blank range, and they
think it is a massage.  I am also going to try to let them dry them selves
in a tall laundry basket with a bunch of towels.  So that the bath is not in
vain as they run themselves all over the carpet.

Lates -
  Steve

[Moderator's note: Like everything else about MF, what they pay me is a
highly guarded secret, but it's neither a negative nor postive number.  BIG]