From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 02:59:50 -0500
Well, if memory serves that was first proposed right here on the FML,
with that date chosen because it is right after April Fools and ferrets
like to trick us.

Check the archives.

I apologize for not recalling who proposed it.  I seem to recall that
it was a woman, but that's as much as I possibly recall on it.  Was it
maybe Dee?  I don't know why her name comes to mind on this score, just
that it does.  That was some time back, but I can't recall how many
years.

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan