Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 12:03:25 -0400
I contacted the first number that "Sandy" included in the letter the
other day. It was a number for Metamucil. I called the second number
and spoke with a person, Ashley, who has been working for Natura for 2
years. I expressed everyone's concerns and asked her to email me what
she expressed to me over the phone. Here is her email. I would suggest
that EVERYONE call and express their concerns. I have seen too many
companies say the same thing when acquiring a new line/store/etc. this
way. They rarely live up to the commitment they expressed when "taking
over."

Here it is with the phone number to her directly:

May 19, 2010
Cheryl Lemmon

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concern. We are pleased
to hear of the great success you and your ferrets have had with our
EVO Ferret Food.

Natura's dedication to quality and nutritional philosophy has not
changed. Natura's Founders; John & Ann Rademakers and Peter Atkins,
started Natura's business with the purpose to provide the healthiest
pet foods in the world. In building Natura's business they have
maintained animal health and wellness as a priority. They have
strongly supported their independent retail partners.

P&G is committed to growing the Natura brands. They recognize the
critical nature of growing the entire portfolio through the independent
pet specialty stores.

We will continue to celebrate and advance Natura's legacy and
nutritional philosophy and maintain Natura's current high standards
for product and ingredient quality, food safety and manufacturing
excellence. And, we will continue to support the development of a
thriving independent pet specialty channel.

P&G will be acquiring our manufacturing facilities in Fremont, NE and
San Leandro, CA along with the full complement of Natura employees.
P&G intends to operate Natura Pet Products as an independent entity.
Natura's current operating management team will remain in their
respective positions and Natura's business relationships will remain
unchanged.

Also know that P&G has made a commitment to John and Ann Rademakers
that they will remain true to the Natura heritage and nutritional
philosophy.P&G has sought us out to advance and improve their natural
and holistic product line and are interested in our products because
they believe that we are the best at what we do... providing "The
Healthiest Pet Food in the World."

Thank you once again for your interest. We appreciate your support and
hope that you will continue to trust our brands, our people and our
products. We especially thank you for giving us the opportunity to
respond.

Your Friend,

Ashley
Natura Product Advisor