From:
Sue Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:32:44 -0400
>1) How many fuzzies do you have?

more than you want to know :) ....  19

>2) A little personal, but if you don't mind answering, what are
>   approximate vet expenses in your household for said fuzzies?

$54.50 for exam and rabies and distemper shots for two ferrets (my vet
does a multiple pet discount, so i always take at least two at a time.)

>3) Do you take in your fuzzies every year for their distemper/rabies and
>   exams?

yes

>4) In some cases (like mine) do you have more than one exam per year on
>   one or more of your fuzzies?

Just the annual for most of them.  Nicky is insulinomic, so she gets
checked every 3 months, and wieghed once a week.  otherwise the others go
as needed in between the yearlys.

>5) Ages?

ranges from 6 months to a guess of about 6 years.  The oldest two who we
think are 5 and 6 are adopted and have unknown origin.

>6) Any surgeries, or any expected?

not so far thank god!

>7) Blood work / x-rays?

Both, $400 worth just on Nicky!

>8) Any lymph node biopsies, or any other type of biopsies done?

not so far, but champ has an appt for a lump behind his elbow....

HTH