From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:58:13 -0500
I have a few more giving tree Thank You's for some wonderful Santas.  I
can't thank everyone enough for the generousity they have shown again
this Holiday Season.  I wish each one of you could meet these little
creatures and see 1 oz of the joy they bring to my life.

Thank You To:
Sandy G  From Texas
Jennifer and the Pittsburgh 7
Russ, Karen and Family

A Truly Blessed
Marguerite From TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
6 Packs of Murphy Balls Still Available-4 Balls for $15.00
2 Packs of Red/Green PawPrints, 1 Pack of Blue PawPrints
These packs have beautiful glittered background
3 Packs of Clear Balls with Red/Green PawPrints w/Glitter Dots
Email at: [log in to unmask] if you don't do Ebay.
Murphy PawPainted These balls before he passed away (12/12/2005) this
way, everyone can have a bit of Murphy's Spirit at the Holidays.........

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store