From:
Candy Kroupa's E-Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:18:54 EST
Hey Tony!  Good job!  You'll have to write a book now....enquiring minds
want to know of your travels!  Duke (my first ferret 16 years ago) was
chasing our cat one day, the cat popped out the window screen trying to get
away, and Duke decided to play "Marco Polo" . . .  he never did come back.
I'm glad to hear that my previous theory that "once out the door, never to
return" is not true!

Sam & Family: Loved your description of the ignorance of people when
confronted with a ferret .  .  .  my favorite, however, is a neighbor of
ours.  When he saw us with Xerxes on a leash in the front yard, he called
out "hey!  Is that one of them there Ferraris?" We said, "yep!"   It was
easier that way......<G>

Otter
Lynx, Silk, Drifter & Muggsy(meow)