From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 23:23:47 -0400
A friend of mine just remembered to tell me (sheesh!) that she and her
husband saw a sign on Sunday afternoon about a found ferret.  I called
and the ferret is still unclaimed.

S/he is being held by an employee who lives close by the WaWa on Plumstead
near Wycombe.  The phone number of the WaWa is 610-622-9847.  You can talk
to any of the employees about the ferret.

And for those of you who don't drive through southeastern PA, WaWa
means 'wild goose' in some Native American language.  It's a pretty
silly-sounding name, but it beats the heck out of Piggly Wiggly!  And
I'll never forget the day I was apartment hunting in Columbus, OH, trying
to get directions over the phone.  When the landlord asked me where I was
and I looked around, I saw a huge gray building with huge black letters
across it..... LAZARUS.  For a moment I was afraid I had died and just
hadn't noticed it yet :)

Judith
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *