From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 01:06:49 -0400
Sukie,
When I read your post about emergency stickers to put on your window
regarding pets and children I remember my husband mentioning why that isn't
done in alot of place these days.  He is a police officer here in Pa. so I
asked him about it this morning when he got home.  The reason many cities
are no longer doing this is because it is believe that burglars tend to
specifically target windows that have such stickers on them because in the
case of children they know if that is the window they use to enter no adult
will be found in the room therefore no confrontation.  I hope this answers
your question.  If we can be of any further service let us know.

Diane and Wiggles oh and daddy also :)
Pa.