From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:51:06 -0700
To all of the people of the FML,

I will not be silent while a few praise and condone the world's largest kit
mill.

I will not be silent while a few praise and condone the flourishing business
of vivisection.

I will not hide my contempt for those who would come to the FML to cram
vivisection down ferret lover's throats.

I will not be silent while a few promote hatred toward any organization that
believes animals should have a right to dignity and life.

I will not be silent when anyone tries to belittle shelters, for they (along
with those who work tirelessly for ferret friendly legislation) are the most
genuine of ferret lovers.

I will not become strangely silent and inconspicuous when someone comes to
us with a desperate need for monetary help.

I will not conceal my contempt for anyone who posts incessantly to this
forum, but never, never ever speaks of a ferret as anything other than an
object to be bred, sold, shown or experimented on.

If this puts me at odds with the majority on this forum, so be it. My
unsubscribe will go out as soon as I see this post on the FML.

"evils that befall the world are not nearly so often caused by bad
 men, as they are by good men who are silent when an opinion must be voiced."

Glenn J
Chuki.....bye.....ferret lovers

[Moderator's note: I don't understand the logic here.  I hope you're saying
you feel your talents would be more productive elsewhere rather than saying
you'd prefer not to work with some fine people on this list.  In any event,
I will, of course, process your unsubscribe request if it arrives.  BIG]