Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:33:39 -0600
Happy holidays to all the ferrets and ferret-lovers out there.  This is my
first holiday with Dervish (except Halloween, where she amused herself for
hours in my five-pound petticoat!), and it's pretty special.  I know we all
give thanks every day for the joy and love our fuzzies bring to our lives,
but since this is that special day, I wanted to give a few thanks of my
own:

--I'm thankful for everyone on the FML.  From my anguish at not being able
  to get my baby to the utter humiliation when she pulled down my pants in
  front of the repair man, everyone has been with me for every step.  The
  dedication, generosity, and kindness apparent from everyone's posts
  really show the best side of humanity.

--I'm thankful that my baby is in good health and is happy with me.  Every
  time her fuzzy little face lights up when she gets the Ferretone or a new
  toy, I love her exponentially more.

--I'm thankful for everyone out there who runs a shelter.  You all know how
  special you are to give the woozles a second chance.

And last, but by no means least:

--I'm thankful for my wonderful Fairy Dookmother.  She gave me the most
  precious gift I have ever (or will ever) receive.  Even as I think of
  it, my eyes well up with tears.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving.  Give every single fuzzy out
there an extra hug and kiss!!

-(TX) Meghan and Great-High-Queen-Sheba Dervish the WonderFerret, Cutest
Ferret in the World ("Yay!  We're visiting Grandma!  And that means I get
to beat up on those silly old cats again!  Heh heh heh!  I am the champion!")