Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:48:47 -0700
Wanted to add 2 things to my post about Critter Camp-

We are in no way the only FERRET sanctuary! For example, Zoo runs an
absolutely stellar ferret sanctuary- the epitome of ferret sanctuaries-
she is the guru for those of us who can only hope to strive to become
a tenth as knowedegable as she is- seriously! Critter Camp is the only
sanctuary taking in the animals we do, in the operational mode we are
with the licensing we have, blah blah :)

Second just as a point of what we do related directly to the FML: about
2 years ago we took in a group of 5 bonded elder/ill ferrets that had
been posted here on the FML begging for a place to take them as a group
and give them sanctuary, they were posted off & on for I believe over 6
months- Even tho they were several states away we replied and offered a
home to them. Eventually since no one else responded according to the
ferret mom she ended up driving them all the way here! 4 of them have
since passed peacefully, allowed to spend their final months/years
together, happy and safe . The final elder boy has made many new
friends in our free range room and is accepting the passing of the 4th
fellow well. That is another benefit to our free range room- even
bonded ferrets have new friends and can cope with the loss of their
beloved mate easier.

Anyway- We love the ferrets, they were our very first rescue and the
reason Critter Camp even exists! Theya re incredibley special to us and
we hope we can serve many many more with the building of our sanctuary.

If you agree then we hope you will vote every day and help us spread
the word- we still have 2 weeks to climb in the ratings!

And don't forger we promised Ms Isabella that she can decorate one of
the new ferret rooms all in PINK! We can't let her down!

If you are having trouble voting pelase let us know- we will help
you!!!

thank you!!!!!

Beth
www.crittercamp.org