From:
Joy Bankston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:40:21 EDT
Hello everyone.  My name is Joy and I've been reading the post for a while
now but I've never written before.  I am happy to say that I am the proud
mommy of 3 adorable babies.  Their names are Rocky, Adrian, and Mickey.
Rocky and Adrian are about 1 1/2 years old.  They're both sable.  Mickey's
about 8 months old, and he is a silver sable.  I just have to say that I
have never in my life (I'm 43, and yes, willing to admit it) have I ever
been attached to pets as I have my babies.  Why is that?  They're just so
wonderful.  But, you know that.  Anyway, wanted to introduce myself.  Each
of my babies have had minor problems ( intestinal blockage, a tail removed,
and illness).  Happy to report all are doing well.  I love these guys.
More than i ever would have guessed.  Just wanted to ask, am I the only one
that sits and cries everytime there's a post about a beloved pet passing
over the rainbow bridge?  My heart just goes out to all.  Sandee is great,
comforting people in their times of sorrow.  Well, hello to all, and hope
everyone is doing great.  BTW- live south of Atlanta, and would be
interested in helping out with any shelters.