Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 09:15:37 -0600
Hi,
At the risk of a friend of mine finding out what their Xmas gift is, I found
an excellent gift for CA (especially Fresno area) ferret lovers.

Sandcast has a life size ferret.  When I saw this, I actually found myself
picking it up and holding it like a real one.  The cost, I feel, is
reasonable.  But it is very, very life like.

If you have a CA ferret lover, send them one.  I'm going to ship mine the
same way as if it were real with the Words "live Ferret" all over the box.